Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room Some pictures of some old friends ... He looks like a grumpy old man, but he was molting and yes, that made him grum...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
A short break in the expressway underpass going into Chicago allowed me to Catch the Light ...


5 comments:
I think it is a vulture! You captured the featue very well and I love it. It is like patch work. I have to try that some day. :)
Have a wonderful weekend clever clogs....
A patchwork vulture. Now that is a good title for this. Have a lovely weekend.
Very cool! And clever too!
Intriguing image. I like it.
Post a Comment