Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




3 comments:
I think I like the first image best, especially the color. What an interesting look on Kitty's face. My little guy hides when he sees the camera so I get fewer and fewer nice photos of him.
I'm watching the test flight of Orion, and I'm wondering if this is all really necessary. We have no resources to take care of our children and elderly, yet we have billions of $ to send missiles up into space and then bring them down and drop them into the ocean. I'm thinking that this cannot be very good for the eco system in the ocean. Ah but what do I know?
We have some unsettling weather coming our way. Either lots of snow and/or rain. We'll just have to wait and see. You and Izzi stay warm and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Ooooh. Love them - and particularly that sliver of tongue.
Very intriguing images. Love the colors they look so vibrant.
Post a Comment