Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)

11 comments:
sweet izzi. :)
We do :) Lovely picture.
Have a nice day.
Mormor
http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2014/08/04/lyset-pa-heddalsvannet/
Hi Andrea. Thank you for visiting my blog. Your blog is great and I'm following now! Hope to see you back soon.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Gorgeous. And I hope the sunshine and rain in your world are perfectly balanced. And that some of that rain comes my way.
He is almost invisible in the light.
Very sweet photo.
the little friend of yours seem to like it in the sunny spot. :)
Hi Andrea, cute dog...have a great week♪
Love this shot of sweet Izzi, and what beautiful lighting this is!
You have lots of flickering light just like Monica. Did you think of her meme when you took it. While I was at the health retreat, wandering around with my camera, I couldn't help but notice the light patches in the bush.
He seems perfectly in harmony with that light.
lovely photo of Izzi...somehow I missed it earlier!! Stewie has his reflection photo up for you to see!!
Post a Comment