Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
WHAT a yawn. Love it. Thank you.
How very creative!
Is this a yawn or a yowl? The creativity here is awesome!! I love it. Andrea, this is worthy of framing and hanging.
Pogo and I are getting ready soon to leave for his annual check up. He's not looking too excited about going though. Hmmm, I think he can read what I'm typing. He's pretending to be asleep, but every now and then his little eyebrows go up so that he can check on me. He thinks I don't know this.
You and Izzi have a fabulous day. Woofs and hugs from Pogo and me. Edna B.
Interesting concept and intetpretation.
That looks really cool! Thank you for linking up to Feline Art Friday.
Post a Comment