Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...







10 comments:
Thanks, Andrea!!
Love your face. You have caught the essence of a cat for sure. And didn't know today was world cat day! I will give mine some extra cat tuna for his dinner so he can celebrate!
Beautifull, love much, greeting from Belgium.
Great image. In this house EVERY day is cat day. Or so they tell me.
Beautiful images. The first one reminds me of one of my cats.
Happy World Cat Day!
Really lovely. I am off tomorrow to Malawi for 6 weeks and hope to see some "big cats" there.
It's so good to have a modeling cat for these projects.
I like the last two ones best, beautiful art Andrea
Beautiful. I love how you tried different effects. I can't decide which one I like the best! Maybe I don't have to choose; I like them all!
Purrs (and wags) from Life with Dogs and Cats
Thank you for posting this to Feline Art Friday, hope to see you back soon:
http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/08/feline-art-friday-9.html
Post a Comment