Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
embossed whiskers ♥
Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails
Like like it.
Oh my. It is no wonder that cats have been worshipped across many cultures. And some of them still are. Others think they should be.
Very cool looking. I'm never disappointed in your artwork.
Very cool kitty image. Well done! Happy weekend!
This one is very nice. I can relate.
Thank you for linking up to Feline Art Friday, hope to see you back soon:
http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/08/feline-art-friday-11.html
Post a Comment