Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

10 comments:
Very picturesque. Love the picket fence.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
what a pretty cottage! wow!
That is definitely my kind of place all fenced in.
Beautiful fence for the day and what a delightful cottage!! Wonderful capture for the day, Andrea!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Oh my oh my indeed.
This is my idea of what a pretty yard should look like. The lighting is wonderful. Very nice indeed. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
It is such a quaint little cottage. Pretty place.
Very nice picket fence!
Very pretty home and fence. Lovely shot.. Happy weekend!
This is a very nice garden and house and .... :)
Post a Comment