Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


13 comments:
Hi Andrea I had a Basset Hound myself called Crackers!! This shot is adorable. Have a great weekend.
Love this shot. Reminds me of one I took of my last dog, Willie. He liked to escape and was always looking around and under fences to plot his escape.
How adorable! Such a soulful look Basset Hounds have.
What a cute shot!
Too cute! Looks like he is making a decision ... go or stay! ;)
Oh so precious and what a creative shot! Love your fur person ~
artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
Really adorable shot!
What a lovely photo :)
Too cute! Looks like maybe he's pouting a bit! I linked too. One of my shots is my dog pouting!
Nice meeting you.
I just love the look at the cute doggie. Great capture! Thank you for linking up to my critter party, enjoy your weekend!
Cute pose. Nobody has more of a hang dog look than a Bassett Hound.
Such a sad face, usually one that accomplishes getting what they want.
He looks very relaxed.
Post a Comment