Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Paws

 
class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">  &nbsp
This is another of my playmates though we don't actually plaz very much.  Chachi is a pretty mellow fellow, so we hangs when we are relaxing.

You seez what I mean ...

What I really likes about Chachi is we agreez that FOOD is our priority.  Chachi haz a clocks in his head that tells him when its times to eat.  Then he speaks up for all of us ... He is a herding cat, because he herds my Mom into the kitchen :)


8 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! having a mellow friend is not bad at all. Super CUTE! Happy BlogPaws WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Your poor critters are starving. Shame on you. Get off the computer and feed them! Haha!

Sylvia K said...

I do love those faces!! They say it all! Fun post and photos for the day, Andrea! Thanks for the giggles!!

Kala said...

I love the caption with the last shot!

Kat said...

Aww Chachi is so cute! Someone fee the duo!

Elephant's Child said...

Very, very cute.

I am surprised that you cannot hear Jazz demanding food from there. He asks for himself, he asks for Jewel (and tries to eat her share) and then he asks for himself again. I say asks but a shrieked demand is closer to the mark.

The Queen Jester said...

Very funny! You definitely are able to get into a kitties head and know what they're thinking.

Unknown said...

Chachi is a cutie! Love the captions!! Have a great today!

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...