Monday, February 18, 2013

Mandarin Orange Monday

LorikArt

This is not at all what I was planning for MOM today.  I spent the better part of yesterday orangifying a clever little picture when my PSE froze and ate it!  Poof! Gone in an instant ... words can't describe.  Or, maybe there are some words that could describe what I was feeling.
Fortunately (or maybe not), I spotted this picture on another blog(public domain, so I can lift it:)  It was titled "Snowman's Mass Grave".  Well, as I featured snowmen last week, I thought maybe this would be fun, or maybe just gruesome.  So here it is ... it fits my mood.  I would really wish that I could put the PSE in this mass grave, but it is what it is ...



If any of you are OCD ... don't look at this picture.  I don't consider myself OCD, but I have this antsy urge to reach in and wash these carrots.  Good Grief!!  It is only Monday ... please don't let the rest of my week be like this!   Hope all of you have a better start to your week ....

4 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Oh Andrea, you are as strange as I am - and that's saying something! Very funny with the carrots, I never would have thought of that!

Jeanne said...

Very funny... A snowman's mass grave. and yes, those carrots are a little dirty!

Taryn said...

Oooooh, kind of creepy....so many snowmen....But very clever ;-)

Anonymous said...

This one makes me sad...I love snow people.
Bill would just gather them up, wash them , and eat them without a second thought.

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...