Sunday, May 7, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
What a beautiful plant! Did you find it in the wild, or do you grow it? My grandmother used to dig up any wild plant that caught her fancy and put it in her garden. I used to love seeing all the wildflowers there instead of things you'd find in garden centers.
Very interesting piece!
How lovely the colors and shapes are.
What a lovely idea. I like it!!
great image you created. Love the look of the magnifying glass :)
This is very interesting. I love the colors, and I find the magnifying glass such a unique idea. Very nice.
Hope this finds you and Izzi doing well. Is it Spring there yet? We're still waiting for it here. Maybe in another week or so things will warm up. I hope so. Pogo sends woofs and a lick for Izzi. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
Love it...nicely done!
I love the texture of the leaves. It looks fascinating!
Very neat and "artsy" - Trillium is a pretty flower.
Post a Comment