Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Delightful ~ love the soft downy textures coming through
Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^
Well it is different. I hope you have a lovely weekend..
Love it.
Sweet duckies.
ah, you share the little sweet ones :) Love them.
Awww, aren't they cute? Little ducklings glowing even more through your edit :)
cute :)
Post a Comment