Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



7 comments:
The first one is lovely! The second one reminds us of grumpy cat!
Goodness you are clever.
In your last digital art work, that cat looks positively demonic.
The last one is very cool.
I love both of them but the first is really cool!
Love the first one, and the second one made us smile :)
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
That second one looks like me when I have to go to work!
I dont know what Lapwings are so called - but (and this is a complete guess really) - I think it could be to do with the way that when they fly, the big patches of colour on their wings make them seem to flutter - as if there is a slight pause in their wing beat.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment