Monday, July 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

3 comments:
Happy 4th. And how lovely to see the beautiful Izzi again.
I''m a bit late but hope you had a grat 4 July
Izzi girl, you're looking gorgeous!! Pogo sends you woofs and a big lick. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment