Thursday, July 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
O, Andrea!!! That is a nice one. Super.
#GoodFences
wow, that's really a wonderful design!
Very unique fence, but love it.
great fence. Sure artful, but the treetrunk stole the show :)
So fancy! Love the marble like panel at the bottom and the things that look like crowns on the top of the posts.
Post a Comment