Such a lovely and peaceful capture! ~Lowanda of Sunshine and Elephants
Love that curl to the wingtip...
a pelican if I´m not wrong. :) It really has some powerful wings. Thanks for linking up at the new place.
Souring through life! Gorgeous edit
Such a glorious colour tone frames the power of these spread wings.
This bird flew straight into my heart. Lovely image.
Magic... I'm sure that bird is an enchanted prince, surrounded by his golden aura as he is!
Post a Comment
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
7 comments:
Such a lovely and peaceful capture! ~Lowanda of Sunshine and Elephants
Love that curl to the wingtip...
a pelican if I´m not wrong. :) It really has some powerful wings.
Thanks for linking up at the new place.
Souring through life! Gorgeous edit
Such a glorious colour tone frames the power of these spread wings.
This bird flew straight into my heart. Lovely image.
Magic... I'm sure that bird is an enchanted prince, surrounded by his golden aura as he is!
Post a Comment