Thursday, March 17, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Interesting fence, are there lights on the top of the pillars? Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Interesting top to this fence
Very interesting fence. I wonder if there are lights in those little boxes on top.
And such different fences too. Thank you. Thailand as a land of fences is NOT a description which would ever have occurred to me.
very interesting toppers on those posts.
It's a very intriguing look.
~
Post a Comment