Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NF DAM Digital Art Meme






Andrea

4 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

love how you have edited this shot. Wonderful. How is the video making coming on or have you given up?

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I took some Videos on my trip but haven't had a chance to go through them yet. If they are decent, I will ask you the best way to do them :) Thanks for remembering. I appreciate knowing you are available if I need you :)

Andrea

Elephant's Child said...

WOW.

NatureFootstep said...

wow, this one looks powerful :) Not sure what species it is. Nice work though.

My exhibition will be up till Easter.

Sunday in the Art Room

Sunday in the Art Room  So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...