Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




6 comments:
Is you a kitty cat or an elephant? Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one for a while. Meanwhile, I love your blue fence. Fences can be really beautiful while functional, but a little color makes them even more special.
The sky is getting darker here (still morning) so I guess the rain is on its way here. I have errands to do, so I'd best get busy and do them before I can change my mind about going out.
You and Izzi have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Edna B.
Messing with you, messing with us.
I can see a furry elephant in that shot...
Not to sure about this one. Interesting
Ha! Let the cat out of the bag!
Hehe! We've seen people actually stick googling eyes on the back of their grey Sphynx and take a photo - the Sphynx really looks like an elephant that way! We think doing it digitally is much nicer!
HAH! So funny!
Post a Comment