Andrea
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
NF Trees and Bushes
Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Wonderful tree and photo. The coconut and palm trees are a favorite of mine, I love the tropics. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
Coconut palms always suggest warm, gentle breezes and good times. Lovely.
Such a beautiful tree! Know you are relishing your photographic memories
Fresh coconut milk is a treat isn't it?
Love that photo.
I have done that too, once, a long time ago. :) Don´t remember what it tasted really.
The deer I posted are on a road about 20 km from my home that I never traveled before. A nice surprise :)
Post a Comment