Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


3 comments:
Very cool, Andrea! I'm smiling. ;))
Big smiles.
Oh this is adorable Andrea. What a cute idea! (You've just reminded me that I forgot to link to M.O.M.) Oh well, I'll do it in a little bit. The weather here is a bit depressing today. Grey, cloudy with snow and rain expected for today. Oh joy oh joy!
It's been such a busy weekend here, but a lot was accomplished. (at least by me anyway) SIL Eddie set up my new land line phone and finished putting my "stepper" together. Now I have no excuse not to exercise every day. It sits right here in my living room.
Today and tomorrow I have check ups with both doctors, then I should be good for another six months. I finally managed to upload videos to Face Book with a lot of help from my daughter. Gosh, I'd be lost without my kids.
I hope Spring is finally settling in for your area. We'll get there too one of these days. haha. Hope Mint is settling into her work. What a joy it must be for you to watch her and your son build their new life together.
I think Pogo knows that I'm about to leave him home alone again today. He's been getting extra snuggly this past hour. He does not like being home alone, but I feel he is safer here than alone in a car. Oh gosh, I have to leave him alone tomorrow too for my other appointment. Ah well, we have a nice day coming up so I'll take him out for a ride that day.
Well, now I'm off to finish my blog reading and get ready for today's appointment. You and Izzi have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment