Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





2 comments:
Yawning is contagious,
isn't it?!?
:D~
HUGZ
That is so funny! Yes, perfect example of yawning being contagious, even in cats!
Sorry I'm late stopping by from last week. Honestly, where does the week go? Also, I will try to do Manly Men with you. I had meant to do it this past Monday and then promptly forgot! Can't promise I'll do it every week, but I will participate as much as I can. It sounds fun and I can think of a bunch of manly men. ;O)
Post a Comment