Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
I LOVE that photo!! So funny.
Haha.. That's quite the pose.. very relaxed.. Love that! Thank you for sharing this! Have a nice Cat Thursday!
Cats...so darn flexible! Great shot. Happy Cat Thursday!
What a great shot! That's one, relaxed cat! :)
90 degree cat says "it's the angle of the dangle". This cracked me up.
Cute shot! Chloe sees thing from a unique perspective too...as you know.
Post a Comment