This is a must see video for anyone who loves and respects raptors. This is an Osprey fishing ... amazing! It just takes a few minutes and you won't be sorry you took the time ... Their role in nature is difficult and demanding, but they are blessed with God given strength, tenacity and courage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
1 comment:
Amazing video all right. I did see an Eagle once, when I was fishing on the Mississippi, harass a hard working osprey out of his fish lunch...
Post a Comment