Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday Four Fill-In



1. I get my best ideas when I am someplace where I can't write them down and, if I don't write them down, they will be gone in a wink.  That's what happens with age ... sigh!

2. When I am thinking I don't like to be interrupted for fear I'll lose the thought.

3. When I have a cold, I like to take a nice bath and sip a cup of lemon tea.   Actually, that is what I would like to do, but usually I am too busy and just have to deal with it.  Nurses are the worst patients. :)

4. Watching a spider move can be creepy, especially if it is moving toward me.

1 comment:

Denise Moncrief said...

My best ideas come when I'm away from my computer! And I know what you mean about the nice bath. I think that cures a lot! Great answers to the list questions!

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...