Thursday, March 15, 2012
Friday Four Fill-In
1. I get my best ideas when I am someplace where I can't write them down and, if I don't write them down, they will be gone in a wink. That's what happens with age ... sigh!
2. When I am thinking I don't like to be interrupted for fear I'll lose the thought.
3. When I have a cold, I like to take a nice bath and sip a cup of lemon tea. Actually, that is what I would like to do, but usually I am too busy and just have to deal with it. Nurses are the worst patients. :)
4. Watching a spider move can be creepy, especially if it is moving toward me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

1 comment:
My best ideas come when I'm away from my computer! And I know what you mean about the nice bath. I think that cures a lot! Great answers to the list questions!
Post a Comment