Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
Sweet capture.
Regards and best wishes
LOVE the barred owls! we have a bunch here, and i never tire of hearing and seeing them!
I love it!
Adorable. Hoot. Hoot.
You are a Cute Hoot!
my 4th grade son just watched this movie in class today!!!
happy WW!
Post a Comment