Friday, March 30, 2012

Friendship Friday

Friendship Friday Button

To be honest rain doesn't really change much of my routine.  I still have to walk the dog and, if she has her way, play Frisbee.  I have played Frisbee in  pouring rain,  blinding snow and  scorching heat.  Izzi doesn't think her day is complete if she doesn't get at least one game in.

I spend a lot of time driving people to doctors and dentist appointments and that happens even on a rainy day.

 

I still do Infusion Nursing and that happens rain or shine.


I grocery shop in the rain if I need something for that days meal and I go out to coffee with my friend no matter what the weather is.  But I have to say that I would love to do all of the things you listed on your Rainy Day list except cleaning the closet.  I would look for something else to do if that was my only option, rain or shine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love this picture of Izzie... and you are so right .. .the rain should not alter your lifestyle!

Create With Joy said...

I love your shot of Izzie too and you're right - having a dog helps you to maintain your lifestyle, rain or shine!

Thanks for sharing with us at Friendship Friday this weekend!

Hugs
Ramona

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...