Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thursday Art & Dinner Date! ... Smiles



The smiles I enjoyed the most were those of my pets ... they all seemed to be smiling when they were doing something they loved or up to no good :)

In almost every picture I have of Izzi in Agility or Frisbee she wore an obvious smile of joy.  I sure do miss her ...


This is an AI version of my fat cat, Chachi ... he wasn't smiling in the original (see below), 
but I asked AI to add the smile and it turned out great :) 


This is a Fonzi "Gotcha" smile ....

This is the Chachi "Gotcha" Smile ... 

This is a younger version of a Chachi "Going to get you" smile ... 

This is an Aussie AI smiling pup :)

Nicole turned me on to AI and I have had some fun with it.  I approach it cautiously because I don't want to get lazy and start letting AI replace my own creativity ... but I have to admit, it is fun.  I will share more of my AI experiments on FFO :)

So, all for now folks.  We are feeling the cold of winter and I, believe it or not, haven't finished clearing my gardens.  I sure don't know where the time goes ... Already looking forward to Spring😊 

Andrea @ From the Sol

9 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

I am sure your dog, Lizzi, and your cats were happy because you loved them and cared for them. I haven't experimented with AI yet. I do enjoy seeing your experiments.

Christine said...

Lots of smiles here today!

Rain said...

There is nothing better than a furry smile is there? Wonderful smiling art Andrea, put a big smile on my face!! ☺☺☺

Iris Flavia said...

To smiling pets :-) And AI-fun.

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE those smiles. And of course you miss Izzi.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love all the smiling pets, both real and AI generated!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Hi Andrea: For whatever strange reason I can’t get into MailChimp to get your email address. Please send it to me at davidmgascoigne@gmail.com and I will reply to your questions. Hugs - David

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

What a happy bunch!! They sure know how to have a great time.

-Soma

Tom said...

...keep smiling, it's good for what ails you.

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...