Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thursday Art and Dinner Date ... Cold and Rainy


Cold and Rainy

This years Jack O' Lanterns
Can you guess which one is mine?

Here's a hint ...

(My Granddaughter and her boyfriend) 

Cold and Rainy can have it's advantages :)





Sadly it was Cold and Rainy at our Arboretum's annual Pumpkin Patch ...





A little Digital Art ...
  

         It snowed and was freezing on Halloween here.  I don't believe I have seen that happen in all my years.  At any rate, we were left with a lot of candy because we didn't get even one trick or treater.  So my sweet tooth is getting a treat, but my diet is not.  Hope you all had a Happier Halloween :)

Andrea @ From the Sol                          

12 comments:

Christine said...

I am guessing the one on the right is your pumpkin! Enjoyed your cold rainy photos Andrea. We got 13 trick or treaters, not bad for the cold weather. And I gave 4 loot bags to the neighbours separately.

Taken For Granted said...

Love seeing your artistic Jack O' Lantern carving. All three are well done. Yes, fall weather can be wet and cold.

Jeanie said...

I love all your pumpkins and it looks like it was fun doin gthem! I had 17 kids, snow and rain. Do love your rainbow!

Elephant's Child said...

Rain? Jealous thoughts. We really, really need some.
No trick or treaters here either, but fortunately we didn't buy anything for them. I love your last photo.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Wonderful carved pumpkins.
Snow here for Halloween morning, but, thankfully,
it quit, so quite a few kids came out.
Cool digital art.

Jenn Jilks said...

That is too bad you've that candy left!
We don't want or get kids, and have no candy. :'(

Michelle said...

I like the jack o lanterns. We had decent weather for Halloween, but it has been in the 20's here at night. Pretty cold for us.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Pretty neat pumpkin. I like glass ones.
Coffee is on,

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely carved pumpkins. Happy November

Much🖤love

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I am guessing that the one on the right is yours, Andrea. It looks Andreaish! Best wishes - David

Tom said...

...no rain, no rainbows. Stay warm and dry and be well.

Rain said...

We had some snow too, but it all melted thankfully! I LOVE those glass pumpkins! And of course, the owl was your pumpkin! ☺

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...