Mermaids and Water Creatures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Love them both! Wish I had your computer skills for art!
Lovely mermaid art and a greatfun piece you did for your son.
2 nice ones. Happy Thursday.
Much💜love
Big smiles.
That Is a funny photo of your son snorkeling. All sorts of exotic wildlife under water.
Your watercolor is gorgeous Andrea!! ♥♥ And your son snorkelling is very cute, you have such a great sense of humour! ☺☺
It is amazing what YOU can do on a computer, Andrea. I feel a sense of accomplishment when I turn it on! I am assuming that your son would have taken a deep dive had he seen that vision in the water below him! Great to have a mom with a sense of humour.
...these are clever and fabulous.
I love the dress the first mermaid has. It is very beautiful. If I was young again I would want one like that :)
Take care.
Post a Comment