Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...









6 comments:
You were definitely getting the eye...
Smart squirrel to get the heck out of there! That's a majestic bird for sure. Great shots Andrea! :)
Wonderful shots! How wonderful to get the squirrel in them too considering he was in a dangerous place! :-)
Great shots of hawk and squirrel.
Awesome hawk. Great photos.
cool with the squerrel. It was lucky the hawk was not hungry. :)
Post a Comment