Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Oh wow, this LOOKS cold. Happy I am here and you are there. Happy New Year and PPF
Stay warm, love the art! Best wishes for a healthy New Year!
I agree, Old Man Winter has an ice chip on his shoulder this year! Even our huskies are hopping around in the snow when we let them out in the yard...not walks for a good long while now!
I am with Izzi - but feel for you. A happy New Year to you and yours (including the furry family).
perfect image of what we have right now !!! Beautiful!
cool-d image. :) I think my part of Sweden is the only part without snow :(
I'm so glad that Izzi is enjoying the cold. I think it's cold all over the country. At least here it is wicked cold too. You keep warm and have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.
I was in the middle of a comment and something happened to it. Boo hoo hoo. I was saying how nice your art is. That it is unseasonably warm here. I have hardly had to use my heat. Thank you for a lovely comment on my blog. I have heard of this place in Thailand. It would be a grand thing to do. As for the "Save Me" elephant series I am gluing a certificate on the back of each piece so the buyer knows that money was donated. I just feel I need to do something. Have a very happy, bright, artistic, and prosperous 2018!
Good Grief, it is so cold here, wish I could erase him. . .UGH. Excellent artwork. Blessings, Janet
Post a Comment