Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

12 comments:
Wonderful Andrea! I couldn't agree more. :) I much prefer the company of my pets than most humans out there. Lovely drawing! :)
This just melts my heart. We have experience this kind of generosity from cats that we have had with litters.
How precious is nature, and animals teach us so much about life, don't they.
Love your 'scribble'. Echo your thoughts.
I love it. Mama cat is more than generous to share her bounty with a 'baby from another mother. hehe
A mother's generosity, aww! Beautiful job you've done.
I see a squirrel there which I didn't notice right away. cute drawing.
have a lovely day.
oh what a darling drawing!! That kitty is sweet to take care of the baby squirrel! catchatwithcarenandcody
Your drawing is adorable. Animals are really awesome. You and Izzi have a great weekend. Hugs, Edna B.
Love your drawing. Awesome job with the kitties.
What a generous and loving mama cat. Such a heartwarming scene.
Did my comment go through? I don't see comment moderation on but am checking before retyping!
Such a generous mama cat, and a grateful little squirrel!
Post a Comment