Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





6 comments:
Hello, It is neat seeing a flock of the Mergansers. Great sighting. Enjoy your day and week ahead.
Lovely things. Thank you.
sorry Andrea, this is females :)
My starlings on the Bison is of course from Yellowstone :)
Lucky you! Love the blurrrrrr :)
They were fun to see, even the blurry exit!
Now thats a type of bird we dont get down here - not one saw-billed duck! Very nice.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
PS: both cats are asleep on the presents under the tree!
Post a Comment