Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



8 comments:
Hello, the Killdeer is so sweet. Wonderful photos. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
Another beauty.
Great shots of the kildeer. Such a interesting head and love the eye contact.
Belle proximité avec l'oiseau ;-)
Céline & Philippe
I love seeing Killdeer! They seem to enjoy posing for photos!
Have a wonderful day!
Oh, I love your bird photos. You are so lucky to have so many different birds in your area. These photos are beautiful. How is Izzi doing now? Pogo sends woofs for her. You have a great day my friend, hugs, Edna b.
Great photos, only ever seen two Killdeer, first was in my mates back yard, second was at Materson Hammock, both while visiting Miami.
All the best, Gordon.
Striking looking bird.
Post a Comment