Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
I would trust Chachi more than our politicians too. Bigly.
What a gorgeous piece of art. Don't even get me started on 45.
I would vote for this cutie.
That is a brilliant shot. I love it and if we can think you can run the country when I would let them have a go Be any worse than whats happening at the moment
he is GORGEOUS! catchatwithcarenandcody
Brilliant art work!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
This is pretty, such lovely lighting and those eyes are so cute.
Post a Comment