Sunday, June 25, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


3 comments:
Dramatic processing of this image. The nobility of the bird is maintained.
Beautiful illustration of a characteristic which appears to be on the endangered list.
beautiful crane :)
I did not see your link at Sunday Sketches? Did you forgot?
I would love to see some of your sketches. Be dare and post some. I´m not sure I will sketch that much I have some other plans to combine my photos. One is oil pastels. But time will tell.
Post a Comment