Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
It does. Bigly.
Please can we put the cats in charge?
Off on an adventure today - normal service may not be possible!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Such a sweet face and that is the truth.
Beautiful kitty and art. BTW, we like your politics.
We love the light/shading, it makes the picture look very interesting.
So beautiful!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Post a Comment