Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
what symbolism and contradiction between the peace of the lotus and the anger of those little monsters. Happy PPF!
not sure how to comment. You are so angry.
Your picture says it all .... So sorry how things are going in America. It must be so frustrating to have a party in power that is only interested in destroying as much as possible of Obama's legacy, and isn't interested at all in the well-being of its people or the planet. What a bunch of immoral bastards ...
Cute cartoon and pretty lillies.
Wonderful piece! And it has a strong statement. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.
Powerful everything...even the font!!
Hugs Giggles
Post a Comment