Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Is your giraffe digital? Love the dreamy quality.
such a gentle looking expression and I love the style of this too. Happy PPF!
Yes it is digital ... I only wish I could draw it by hand :)
Andrea
oh, it is great! Love the softness and the colours. It has a peaceful vibe!
Such gentle, beautiful beasts.
Fabulous giraffe!
Beautiful piece of art!
Ooh what a great effect. I've never tried digital artwork. I really must give it a try soon.
I love these gentle giants :D
Happy PPF to you
I really love how this turned out. The colors landed perfectly.
It has the shape of a hand and arm, did you do that on purpose? :) I love what you created here. :)
Post a Comment