Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Silly kitties.
Cool art!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Pretty artwork as always☺Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday😻❤
Sigh.
Great art! I just hope the GOP likes when 46th President Warren picks a new SCOTUS and their rule changing comes back to haunt them.
Much as the subject matter makes me weep - the picture made me laugh. What a week.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
PS: the tern chicks got the fish each and envy time as far as I could tell!
Post a Comment