Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...






13 comments:
Hello Andrea, the White Pelican is handsome. I just love all the pelicans, they are just cool looking. Great photos. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!
I always love to see them. Yours are different to ours, but still unmistakeably pelican.
Great photos of the Pelican - and I think all pelicans are beautiful!
That is a handsome Pelican!
Handsome and ready to woo the lady pelicans!
I am wondering does it always have that nob there or only when in breeding plumage? Great images.
Beautifull shots, I love all Pelecans
All the best Gordon.
Très bel oiseau, son bec est impressionnant ;-)
Céline & Philippe
Really handsome! What great shots.
He's cool looking. Is the extra bump on his beak normal?
strange, can´t remember seeing that thing on top of the bill before. Interesting!
Pelicans are awesome birds!
Love your photos!
It is a handsome pelican!
Post a Comment