Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Smite them quickly please.
Strong piece and a firm message. I can't believe these Republicans. In this time and age ... I don't have words ....
Abdrea, "SHAME" is putting it mildly!!! It seems that no lives are sacred anymore~
OMG - really?! That is... beyond words.
Nice rendering, Andrea. I also wanted to let you know that the spring coloring page is now finished and ready for download with many more details :)
How barbaric! Wonderful art with a great message!!
Hugs Giggles
I agree this is a powerful piece. What the republicans are doing in all manners is pure ignominy, but this is the demise of their humanity.
Clear message and strong art. Lovely!
Powerful art, as an animal advocate and vegan this is very upsetting to me.
Post a Comment