Andrea
Sunday, April 2, 2017
Sunday Sketches
Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


12 comments:
Love your Joyous Izzy. Glad to see a smile again :)
Awww, so adorable and I am so very glad to hear your Izzi is feeling better.
WONDERFUL news. And image.
It most certainly is!!!
Joy is the perfect word to describe Izzi with her frisbee!!!
Fabulous image of ixxi in action Andrea
It's wonderful to hear that Izzi is getting better. Hopefully there will be much more joy in the future.
p.s. I also wanted to let you know that my page was not quite done yet, it was missing details, but it will be finished soon :)
working legs is def a reason to go flying in the air :)
What a DARLING dog Izzi is!! I LOVE this! So happy her legs are working well!
DakotasDen
Hard to beat the joy of a dog running with their favorite toy. what a joyful image.
Haven't been by for quite awhile but am SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT IZZI'S LEG IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER. I know that is a major relief to both you and Izzy!!! Hope you are beginning to enjoy some spring weather!
How sweet to see Izzi enjoying playing with the Frisbee in the snow.
She is delightful! :D
Post a Comment