Sunday, April 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Wonderful Earth Day tribute! Fantastic!
Happy Sunday Sketches
Victoria
Lovely piece with a good message!
What a moving earth day tribute! Science can be a powerful force.
We all NEED science. Including those who deny it.
Those who argue against science are irrational, emotional, and often misinformed.
Indeed! I feel like we are recklessly risking the future.
And it's a large handclap from me too!
Have a lovely week Andrea
Wren x
science needs more funding and more scientists, not less :/
they call it fake news :(
Post a Comment