Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Cool art.
Very creative Happy Easter Andrea
What a great set of pictures. We were away this week and Mr. Hudson was being looked after by a neighbour - I assume he was up to this kind of thing a lot once he worked out he was 'home alone'!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Nice pics!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Post a Comment