Sunday, December 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Awww, such a sweet pair.
A beautiful work Andrea, I just wish it would come true.
I love this! Merry Christmas!
What a lovely piece! The birds are so pretty.
Thankyou.
How lovely, the work and the sentiments. Peace indeed to you too Andrea - Have a happy one!
Wren x
Very nice, the mourning dove one would be a great Christmas card.
Beautiful doves!
Post a Comment