Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





5 comments:
Beautiful art!
Happy New Year!
Athena & Marie xx
Successful hunting.
And a very happy and healthy year(s) to you and yours.
What cool art. Enjoy the new year!
Those came out great! Happy New Year!
great ones :) Sometimes it would be good to have a cat.
Post a Comment