Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


2 comments:
A fabulous project ! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More with this lovely layout!
oxo Susi
well, we are at a tea plantation so tea it is :) Love what you did here.
It is good to have travel images to choose from, right :)
Post a Comment