Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
I love this!
Glorious image.
And hopes for a hunker free future.
well, forget the praying and start doing. Sorry :(
Love your little Starling. :)
I love how you brought out all the colours in the bird!!
Ohh my that is an amazing bird. Very nicely done. Wishing you the very best for 2017
Post a Comment